Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lately and Currently

I can't believe it's been just over a month since I last posted.  Time flies.

Lately...
+ I enjoyed my first Thanksgiving home in over 6 years.  Including a marathon game of charades and a falconer (aka. my nephew Sawyer and his stuffed angry bird).  Loved being with my family. 
+ Nightly games of Settlers of Cattan with Andy and Alina... and winning the majority of them!
+ Making cupcakes for my sister-in-law, Alina's, baby shower.  She's having the first granddaughter.  It's a big deal!
+ Playing with Danny as much as possible... today he's pretending to be the parrot, I'm pretending to be the pirate
+ Finished the semester... straight A's so far... not all grades have been posted yet
+ Decorated Mom and Dad's new place for Christmas
+ Zoo lights with the family

Currently...
+ Packing up even more of my life and moving it into the family storage unit, a.k.a. Andy's Basement.  I'm moving up to my parent's apartment in Salt Lake City.  It's a small two bedroom, with not much space for my stuff.  The name of the game is minimalism for the next few months while I live there and do my student teaching.
+ Trying to notice the beauty in this frozen place... like this giant full moon before the sunset.


+ Taking as many self portraits with my Dad as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment