Sunday, October 9, 2011

Learning

Some things I'm learning this school year...
  • My cold weather clothes I had in Washington, just doesn't cut it here in Utah
  • Using an old credit card for my ice scraper, is not going to work here in Utah
  • If I don't want to wear my smelly sports bra all day, then I need to remember to pack a regular one in my back pack
  • Getting my haircut and colored is much cheaper in Provo
  • Trying to do homework while my Dad watches NCIS isn't very productive
  • Riding my bike 10 miles to school in the morning is very therapeutic... I just need to remember that at 5:30 am when my alarm goes off
  • I get road rage when I'm on my bike... don't ever ride up close behind me and honk, I just might crash and if I don't, I'll yell at you (not that you'll hear me since your windows are rolled up)
  • I LOVE live music- especially outside and free
  • Heavenly Father always provides me with friends wherever I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment