Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why Today was Awesome

Lest you think my life is completely sad here's what was awesome about today:

-A really great interview
-Lunch and crying time with one of my best friends (if this was the only thing that happened today, I could still say it was awesome)
-Finished CPR/AED/First Aid class and passed it
-My mom invited me on a road trip for the weekend to go to California to see my grandparents
-My other best friend (the one above and this one and I were roommates our freshman year of school) is flying me out to see her next week
-Opened my email and saw that I was invited for a 2nd interview!

Life is awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Let me know when you get back from your excursions.

    PS - Kind of annoyed that I'm not logged in under my blogger identity...oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for interviews! That's soo exciting! Have fun on your road-trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the interview and 2nd interview! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete