Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Awesome

Mornings are usually the good part of the day for me.  I've always been a morning person.  Fresh new start, lots of things to look forward to.  This morning was different because so many "what if's" filled my mind. 

What if I had prayed more
What if I was more preceptive
What if I was more receptive to the Holy Ghost
What if I was more outspoken and talked more about what I noticed
What if I listened to that podcast Jeremy sent the day I decided things wouldn't work

I think I'll battle these "what if's" for a very long time, praying each day for them to dissapear or be answered.  For now I have to have faith that things could have been different BUT they aren't.  This is where I am and this is where I have to start from.

My Mom didn't know I was having this kind of morning because she's at work, but she sent me an email with a link to a TED talk.  And it's lifted my spirits.  I think we can all relate to the message.

http://www.dailygood.org/more.php?n=4456

I hope it lifts yours too!

1 comment:

  1. "This is where I have to start from" . . . a little inspiration for all of, eh?

    ReplyDelete