Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'll stay

Tonight I miss Washington so much it hurts.  Not just the state, but my life there... my family, my friends, my hopes and dreams.  Good thing the Hartely's are coming for a visit this weekend.

I do love living closer to my brothers.  This week I got to help Mike build his house (I use the term help loosely here... mostly I stood and followed him around, gave people drinks, and fried my face).  I also got to spend a day with Andy, we headed to this HUGE cabin he built (for a client) to work on the final punch list.  Once again I mostly stood and watched.  But I love spending time with all my family.  That's what Utah has going for it.  That and the quakies.

Guess I'll stay... for now.

1 comment:

  1. There are many times I miss Colorado and north Carolina. I think we will always miss, to a point, the places we have loved.

    ReplyDelete